At FlowsMe, we take copyright infringement very seriously. We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement to us in accordance with the DMCA.
To file a DMCA complaint, please send a written notice to our designated agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
At FlowsMe, we are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the DMCA. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.